Saturday, February 27, 2010

Post #666

Hmmm...how interesting. This is post number 666.

Today, we got up early, had first breakfast with Miller (he eats two breakfasts-one at home and then a second one at daycare. We follow the same pattern on the weekends). He played around the house and outside. Then I headed to Boca for a pedicure and drinks with the girls from work. I had a great pedicure, good conversation, a few glasses of wine, and then a quick sushi snack. I had fun with the girls but I missed my boys.

I got home to find where the 666 fits into the day. Ryan's friend Dave was over and crashed a helicopter into my coffee table and broke a chunk off. Pisses me off since that is the table I had to sand, stain, and finish. Ryan swears he can repair it but we will see. Then I was told Dad was naughty and he deserved a spanking. Reason, he let Miller bring his bubble blower in the house without making sure it was completely empty. Miller flipped it upside down and several hours later it was discovered and ruined a couple planks of wood floor in the tv room. Ryan will debate the meaning of ruined but they are all bubbled up and now damaged. Mom is still not a happy camper.

Miller ate a ton of chicken fried rice for dinner and is off to bed. I am going to watch a movie with the hubby and call it an early night.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger Jess said...

With "first" breakfast, you're like hobbits!

Sucks about the missing chunk of coffee table and the ruined floor planks, but those things happen.

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Definitely not a good weekend for damages - someone plowed into my Mom's van today! She's okay but the van might be totaled.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home