Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life, Death, and Taxes

Today was our annual trip to H&R Block to visit Rochelle. She greeted us at the door, gave Miller a ton of attention, and whipped up our taxes in 30 minutes. I know everyone sings the praises of Turbo Tax but I sing the praises of Rochelle. She is far from speedy (she likes the small talk) but she accomplishes what would take me days and several melt downs with Ryan in minutes. I don't mind forking over $200 to have this taken care of. Thank you Rochelle and H&R Block.

Miller on the other hand, woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He's been a whiny little monster since he woke up. We ended up putting him down for an early nap already. I would love to take one too but instead I am going to try to get some work out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend.

If he's in a better mood after lunch we might head over to the church carnival down the street. I will let you know how that goes and hopefully have a few pictures.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Hopefully after a nice nap, Miller will be ready for some carnival action. Maybe even a ride or two...

Love the pow-pow power wheels. As I wrote on Froyd's post, Brian is already planning out some flame designs for show...

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Rochelle is a talker, but she's reliable, and the preparation fee is worth Jerry's piece of mind. I'm pretty confident I could do our taxes, but if I did, Jerry would have mud butt worry over an audit.

 
At 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to do our taxes this year -that ended up to be a waste of 2 hrs. I agree on the extra money spent for less stress and time wasted.
Sheryl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home