Monday, February 22, 2010

Action Packed Weekend and Long Monday

My parents were in town this weekend. It was great to have them here to visit and play with Miller. We did plenty of activities including a trip to the Renaissance Festival. I was a little disappointed because they didn't have the food they had last year but overall it was fun. I even bought another pair of earrings from a vendor I had bought from in the past. Ryan and I were able to get dinner and a movie in on Saturday (our delayed Valentines Day). I also got a couple hours in at the mall with my mom (swimsuit success!).

We launched a new email provider today. Well, we tried. I have been up since 2:45 and at 7am we decided to roll back. It wasn't working. I had taken today off thinking I would be done by 7 and have the rest of the day to do some chores (wash car, trim plants, etc.). So far, it's 10am. I need a couple hours of sleep and it looks like the only chores I am going to get done is cleaning the house and finishing laundry. What a bummer.

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend with your parents! It was the perfect weather for RenFest. Did you eat a giant pickle and throw some axes?

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Sounds like a perfect time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home