Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Decision...

I was asked today if I would run the Corporate Run in April. I would like to do it because that will give me an incentive to not only start running but make an effort towards losing weight. The only problem is I HATE running.

So, I think I will make a tentative commitment and suck it up. It's only 3 miles. I should be able to do it with 2-3 months worth of prep work. My next concerns...new sports bra, shoes, and running clothes that don't chaffe. Oh, and I may need to FIND my MP3 player and update a very old playlist.

Should I go for it?

3 Comments:

At 5:14 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Normally, I would say "yes!" run it. But, if you hate running, why try to make yourself do something you hate?

 
At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jess. Coyote Mama

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I agree too. If you hate running, don't even waste your time on it. Believe me, you won't grow to love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home