Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pooped!

I am pooped and it's not even the middle of hump day. I have been pulling some late nights for our retreat this week in Miami for work. Last night I worked until midnight and was back at it before 8am. I am about to head out the door. It's going to be 3.5 long days of work. The bummer is next week I am in Whitebelt training for a day and have to get a project done and complete a test before Friday. I am already panicking.

Keep an eye on the boys...hopefully they will behave and miss me.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Where the heck is Whitebelt? Is that in FL?

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

She screwed up, she meant she is going to be in 'a' whitebelt. She always wears whitebelts on training days. I don't know why it stresses her out so much. Maybe a different color belt would be better.

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Drink!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home