Monday, February 15, 2010

Balance Ball-Upper Body

Continuing on my so called quest to get in shape (half heartedly), I tried my upper body balance ball workout tonight. Same experience as the lower body. Definitely out of shape and worked some muscles I didn't know existed. The one thing that they don't put on the dvd as a disclaimer is if you are a DD in the chest area, there isn't much room for lifting that ball in front of you without giving your ta-tas a squish and lift. Also, I do not recommend using the ball after eating dinner. I thought I was going to bounce or push my supper right out of my gullet! Wednesday is the ab workout. Then I will start combining these three and other exercises.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Good for you for keeping at it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home