Sunday, February 15, 2009

Water Baby Gone Fishin'

I was going to get Miller a life jacket at Christmas but decided it was too early. Yesterday, when we were at Sam's Club, I decided what the heck; let's get him one. *Ryan had cleaned out the boat yesterday and taken it out for a spin so I think that's what spurred the idea.

Here are the pictures:

Trying it on last night.

Look what Ryan caught!

Sunday morning dock side.


Sunday morning cruise-Mom needs a shower!


Yeah, I am cool with my shades and sun hat on. You know you love me.

Miller did ok for the first few minutes. Then he realized that the glasses are funny, the hat's too big, and that damn life vest pushes his gopher cheeks into bigger balls on the side of his face. He got hot and cranky about the time we turned around to head back.
I figure he will be like Annie. Loves to go, get's excited when we are loading the boat, a pain once we take off, ok for a bit, and then wild to get off. Sounds about typical.





2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

He looks so darn cute but so uncomfortable! I can sympathize life jackets are a pain. He will like swiming when the pool warms up though.
Hey did Shannon mention I wanted Millers quilt? I remember there was a rip in the seem, before it gets worse I'd like to fix it. Ryan can give it to Jon or whatever.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Jess said...

He looks darn cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home