Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday

I never used to dread Monday's like the average worker. They are busy but I think I work so much over the weekend, it doesn't have the same effect. Come Friday though, I am wishing it were any other day. Friday's seem to be busy and start compounding drama between 3 and 5 pm. Does anyone else have a weird week like that or am I the weird one? Don't answer that. Answer this one instead...Does anyone else have busy days of the week that make Monday look like a walk in the park?

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I'm so lucky...no more of that. But in the old days it was always Monday...worst day of the week.

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Monday is actually one of my "easy" days since I have a lighter class schedule then. It's Tuesdays and Thursdays I dislike.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home