Monday, February 02, 2009

Chicago

So far, the only exciting news of the day is that my little monster has pink eye. Poor little guy! I feel so guilty being away from him while he is sick. Dad will spoil him and probably deal with his crankiness much better than I would have but it would have been nice to support them both.

I just ordered room service and am going to work for about an hour or so. Then it's going to be get ready for bed, read and lights out. I am exhausted. Drama filled days are ahead of me.

It's rather chilly up here too. It is in the teens and I think it is supposed to snow tomorrow. In general, that's not too bad but I am a wuss now and I like 70+ degree weather.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I already commented to Ryan that it serves him right - remember when he used to go out of town and the pipes would burst?

Though a household disaster would have been better than poor Miller getting sick.

 
At 6:38 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Poor "poop eye"! My brothers had pink eye several times when we were growing up, but I always managed to avoid it.

 
At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better not be in Chicago again without so much as thinking about visiting your friends just around the corner. SQKR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home