Friday, February 13, 2009

8 Month Stats

Miller had his 8 month check up today. I am reporting the news second hand since his appointment was in the early afternoon and I couldn't attend.

Stats:
Height: 30.5 inches (100th percentile)
Weight: 23lbs 3 ozs (95th percentile)

He had a toe prick to draw blood. I asked Ryan if he cried and Ryan yelled "Boys don't cry!" I guess that means no tears were shed.

Healthy and on track. He can now eat more people food with the exception of eggs and berries. No problems adhering to that request. Ryan said he had a hay day at the grocery store tonight. He bought Miller all kinds of food combos to try. Tonight was veggies and rice which he loved.

Now, it's time to go enjoy a lobster/steak dinner with the hubby. We don't go out for Valentine's Day. We usually cook something yummy at home and avoid the crowds and overpriced food. He did surprise me with flowers at home this year. All I ever ask is for a card since I think it's cliche' to receive stuff only on valentine's day. If you love me all year long, surprise me all year long. This year it worked to his advantage. It was a surprise!

Hope you have a great V-day tomorrow. I will be going shopping for some cruisin' clothes.

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I've always been confused by what the percentile stuff means. So he's 100% bigger than all the kids his age?

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Yep, think of it like those stupid Iowa Basic Skills test. Now granted, he's not 100% bigger but if you took 100 kids his age, he would be the tallest and there are 99 other kids shorter than him.

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

We never go out for Valentine's dinner either... except this year! Oh well, even waiting will be fun when you are used to never leaving the house. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home