Saturday, February 07, 2009

Great to be Home

Last night I arrived home in time to feed Miller, give him bath time, and put him to bed. He was a little cautious of me at first but I think that's because he had one thing on his mind-food! After he ate, he played with his new Lion I bought him (I couldn't resist) and then made a scene in the bathtub. That scene was a funny one. I think we all like bathtime around here. Silly goose!

Ryan and I caught up on some tv shows and then it was off to bed for us. Annie and Jazzy were attention starved and wouldn't leave my side all night.

This morning Miller slept in, we had breakfast, and then he came back to bed with Ryan and I to play and then take a nap. He has been super snuggly and so smiley. Whatever sickness he had while I was gone is out of his system. Wild baby is back.

I am glad to be home with my boys and furry pets. It was a long week in Chicago and I am happy to have a weekend at home. Time to clean up around here and then it's off to a babyshower.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm sure their happy to have you home as well!

 
At 1:07 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Glad you didn't freeze while you were gone! I bet the whole house was happy to get you back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home