Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho

It's more work and work and more work! I knew the first couple months of this year were going to be busy but man oh man...I didn't think it would be this bad. None of the stuff was completed for my new hire who started today-no computer, no login, no phone, no badge. Poor thing. I hope tomorrow goes better for her so we can get her busy and let her feel like this a good job to have.

Tonight, a friend from work decided we should go grab dinner before we both continued to work some more. We went back to the mexican restaurant she took me to last time and when we got there, it was closed! So, we headed across the street to a super fancy place and had a fantastic meal. It was rather pricey but so good. Now I am back in the hotel room procrastinating a few things I have to get done before tomorrow morning.

I am giving myself 45 minutes to work. Last night 45 turned into 3 hours. Then it's lights out!

3 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Blogger Erin said...

I am past my 45 minute mark but hoping to wrap things up in half an hour...any bets on that?

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Hope you got some rest last night!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I bet we are going to be seeing more and more businesses close. So Sad.
Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home