Sunday, February 08, 2009

Miller Filled Day

Today I did nothing but spend time with Miller. We got up, had breakfast, played, then took a 1.5 hour nap together. He is a little oven. I don't know if I sweat to his head or if I drooled on it but we were both wet when we woke up. Then we played some more and ate some more.

At one point we took a trip to the post office and Target. He received tons of compliments which made me beam. His new thing is to clear his throat like he's choking. It got a few looks in Target that made me explain "he's faking it."

We came home, he took a nap, and then he woke up and played some more. To top off all his crawling and playing, he bounced like a crazy man while Ryan and I ate dinner. Afterwards, we took him for a walk around the lake (Annie too). Then it was supper time for Miller, bathtime, story time, and now he's cashed out in bed.

It was a fantastic day. I missed him a ton last week and think today more than made up for my time away.

PS-aren't babies supposed to have a short attention span? Miller doesn't. He played with three water bottles for close to half an hour and then wanted to play more when he saw another. I was bored. He was in heaven.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sounds like it was a good day!

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Rylee makes a weird noise right now too. Hers is a weird wheezing/choking sound. I know she's just sucking in air and then making a high pitched sound, but every once in a while it scares the bejeezes out of me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home