Monday, February 16, 2009

Over-reacting?

Am I over reacting? Last night we got home and there was a flyer stuck on the front door. It was dark out so I peeled it off and went inside. This morning when I left for work, I locked the front door and noticed the flyer peeled off some of my paint. It's not bad but it's tacky and I am livid.

I called Ryan on my way to work and told him to find the flyer (in the garbage) and that I am going to call and chew that person out. I am guessing they won't come fix my door but I want the satisfaction of yelling at an idiot. I am sure it will make me more angry because she will probably just patronize me or ignore me but I am hot to trot on this one.

This is the second time this has happened to me and the first time I blew it off because it was below the door handle. This one is at eye level. People have no common sense. In fact, I didn't read the flyer but I would put my money on it being for a realestate agent. At least the menu people use a rubberband and hang it on the door handle. I am tempted to go find this place of business and draw on the front door with a Sharpie. ARGH! What a way to start my morning.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

You go girl! You are right call and complain...maybe in the future they will use a rubber band! A__holes!

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Sure, call 'em up! Bitching them out probably won't actually solve the paint issue, but it might feel good to vent at them, and it may be helpful to let them know that their method of advertising is causing property damage.

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

I agree. I am sick and tired of being screwed. I have all their names and numbers over here. If you don't have time to call, I'll add them to my list! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home