Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two Sides of the Coin

This morning, Miller had a blowout. I was wearing a white shirt and thought to myself, "How typical. Miller's poopy morning is going to forecast my day." Then I thought, "Today should be a good day. I cleaned him up without getting any poo on myself."

Fast forward to work being almost over. The positive outlook didn't carry over throughout the day. I seemed to have stumbled into a poo filled day. I am in a foul mood and am shutting down tonight. Exercise and good tv. That's the plan for this evening.

5 Comments:

At 4:50 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Hmmmm, I had a rather poo-filled day as well. Maybe the stars really are outta whack!

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Some days you fall into poo; some days you don't!

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

I started out in a good mood today but everyone at work was such as ass today that it quickly deteriorated. At least tomorrow is Friday.

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

At first I thought you were going to say that later in the day you did find poop on yourself!

Which would still probably been preferable to a poopy day.

Just keep thinking...vacation, vacation...

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

You don't need to bribe me with wine or food. (Infact I wish you wouldn't! I'm trying to be good!)
But I would be happy to help you with a project if it's something I can do!!! Shannon thinks I can do anything--she's wrong I have my sewing limitations believe me. Perfection is not my strong suit. Give me a call any time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home