Saturday, January 24, 2009

Typical

Last night I worked until 10:30 and then decided I need to "wind down" and watch some tv. I figured Miller was wiped out from a week at DC and would sleep in past 6am. WRONG. He was up before Annie today. 5:25am the cry "Hey, I'm awake in here" burst out and then it was the "Mom, Dad, can you hear me? I am thrashing, talking, and making lots of noise so you come and get me." Even Annie didn't want to get up quite that early.

We have had one round of breakfast. Usually Miller drinks his bottle and then fights eating his cereal. We let him sit and 10-15 minutes later he decides it's the best thing since sliced bread (which he doesn't know about quite yet).

Is it wishful thinking he will take a nap earlier today or for a longer period of time? Probably. At least I will get some chores done and possibly some more work.

3 Comments:

At 6:22 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

I see Miller has managed to get you off and running early this fine day. I am up early today as well...good morning over there Neighbor! We should have coffee.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Well, if you went to bed at 7 pm, you too would probably be ready for the world at 5:30 in the morning. But sorry you weren't able to get much sleep. That stinks!

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Hey, what a coincidence! I woke up pretty early this morning too, but my morning greeting was a squeamish dog trying to hide from the lovely "present" he left me in the hallway. Guess he's mad his daddy left without him.

Enjoy your day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home