Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Physics

After I came home from the hospital, our sunpass disappeared. Ryan and I tried to remember which vehicle we used it in last, where we were headed, etc. No love. The darn thing just disappeared and was no where to be found. Ryan claimed he searched my car from top to bottom and I also looked in all possible places. On Monday, I opened my passenger door to put my laptop, lunch box, pump, and purse in (I know, I should really put them in the trunk when I drive but that's another story) for my drive to work. As I opened the door, I noticed what looked like...could it be...yes it is...my sunpass! I don't know how it physically could have landed in the spot that it was in beneath my passenger seat because it took a lot of work for me to dislodge the darn thing. Have you ever wondered how things seem to slip into a place with the slightest effort but are virtually impossible to remove? You would assume that it would have taken some force to fall from the windshield and work it's way into the opening under my seat, and remain there through several searches and seat adjustments. I chock this up to some amazing physics.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Goodness, the past two weeks have revealed so many missing things: first forks, now the SunPass! What else went missing? I'm sure it will crop up soon.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

It's not as amazing physics-wise, but I always hate when the garbage disposal sink cover thing flips into the sink and lands handle side down. It lands with precision and suction right in the big hole. So easy to take out knob side up, so much effort and swearing knob side down...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home