Thursday, August 28, 2008

TGIAFDW

Thank God It's A Four Day Week!

For my first week back at work; I am so glad it's only a four day work week for me and so is next week. I am seriously overwhelmed. I am trying to stay positive and not stress out about stuff but man; there's a lot to do. I was good about packing up at 5 and being out the door by 5:15 Tuesday and Wednesday but today it was closer to 5:45. That has to be a rare occasion going forward since I am dead set on leaving at 5 and trying not to do any work once I am home. It's killing me to not log on and answer emails right now. I have 200+ from the last two days. Jeepers. Ya think they were just saving everything up for me?

4 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Your co-workers not only love you; they're obsessed with you!

 
At 5:03 AM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Over 200 emails, that's freaking crazy! They obviously love you there...a lot.

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I wouldn't call it love; I would call it a needy obsession.

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Most likely they were--saving it for you. But you hang tough and go home at five. It's just a job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home