Monday, August 18, 2008

Natural Disasters and Drinks

In true Erin fashion, I honored Tropical Storm Fay with a few drinks tonight. Miller was a good boy today and we introduced some formula with his breast milk. That went well and after Ryan came home, I decided it was time to have a few drinks (especially since he doesn't have to work tomorrow). We enjoyed the cool weather on the porch with Miller and played a few hands of cards.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not too worried this time around. I figure it will keep raining and we should be ok. If we lose power, I doubt it would be for long. So...that's why I celebrated (not to mention my short time left before I return to work next week).

4 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, that brings back the memories of spending hurricanes in Hops and "floating" the Z3 home:).... Seems like yesterday.

We hope you're all are snugged up and safe in your homes and all the trees stay stuck in the ground.

Be safe and look out for the alligators swimming into town to look for little puppies in people's yard.

BCKR

 
At 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good night to me! Enjoy your "snow" day!

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Certainly, it turned out to be nothing. But it's still nice to have today off!

 
At 4:53 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Glad Fay was no big deal, although I do wish I had not had to work. No drinkies for me :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home