Monday, September 01, 2008

What to Blog About?

I was going to blog about the labor day party we attended, but Jess beat me to that (plus she had pictures). Then I thought about blogging about our boring Sunday but that wouldn't be interesting. Then I thought about blogging about my horrible Target experience but that seemed kinda like a bummer post. So, I think I am blogging about trying to figure out what to blog about.

Some days, I have great thoughts that I think would make a good blog topic. Then, when I finally have the time to blog, I have forgotten the topic or it is out dated and no longer relevant. I could blog about Miller but right now, he's not doing much for news. I always have chores that I complete but none were out of the ordinary this weekend so they don't make for a very good topic either. Exercise has gone to the way side although I really do want to get into a routine.

I guess the biggest news I have is that we survived the first week of daycare. Miller did well and so did I. It is weird to have a routine that now includes washing bottles, prepping food for the next day, and packing his things for "school." I wish I was that organized with my own lunch and bags for work! Hopefully I will figure out a way to squeeze some "me" time into our daily routine. I feel like I rush to get home to spend some quality time with Miller but it is so short. Oh well, at least I am working more human hours.

This was definitely a boring post.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

you could blog about how awesome it will be for Miller to have his uncle come and visit.

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger MN Mom said...

Want to know something so sad...your nothing seemed exciting to me.

So happy that you all did fine this week and are slipping into a routine. Love to Miller.

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Sometimes, there's just not much to blog about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home