Saturday, January 19, 2008

Workin' for a Livin'

No, we aren't going to another Huewy Lewis concert but this week I have definitely been working hard. I worked until 6 or 7 most nights this week including hopping online at home after I got home. Today I have been online to provide feedback to that monster project I told you about a couple weeks back (the presentation that kicked butt). I expect another couple hours of work over the next two days on that project.

I should put in a couple hours to get caught up and to put together one more presentation. I was asked to give a presentation to our HR group on rolling out projects and communication plans. It is pretty cool to be asked to do that so I want to do a good job. Ryan mentioned working a little this weekend so if he goes in, I will try to get a jump on that presentation.

Next week I have two half days of training with a 3rd party vendor that we are outsourcing some development and trouble shooting to. Yippee. Can you sense my enthusiasm? Oh, sorry, it was only sarcasm. I was told if I couldn't attend I should send someone to represent me. Ummm...I have no one to send. Dang!

The lack of blogging has been do to the evil thing I call work. Hopefully Ryan and I will get some fun time or baby stuff done this weekend. We cleaned the house this morning, he did laundry, I sorted through my baby bag from the doctor (probably should have read some of that stuff months ago), and he had someone call about the guest room furniture we are selling. Hopefully that lady takes it tomorrow. All I know is I have to get up early enough to clean out the drawers. Ah, 3 day weekends are so...busy!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I got some presents for LBF today!! Maybe we'll see you guys on Sunday or Monday and I can give them to you then.

Don't work too hard this weekend. Weekends are for play, not work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home