Monday, December 31, 2007

Addictive TV

Yesterday I thought I would sit down on the couch, watch a little tv and read. I didn't get much reading in and think I have couch sores from being a sloth. I did learn quite a bit about the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Park (Travel Channel). LBF has some vacations already planned for when he/she is older :)

Then I moved on to the lovely Real Housewives of Orange County. That show is pure humor since those women live in a world that I can't even imagine yet they are so dumb. I don't think they are that hot for trophy wives and very few of them have much going on upstairs. They had a new comer to the show that is in her 40's and looks it, who is dating a 26 year old! That made me laugh more than anything because he is totally a player looking for money. No 26 year old male would look at that lady and think she is hot and 30.

After flipping through more channels I ended up on Snoop Dog's Fatherhood. I have been intrigued by the commercials and Jess mentioned she broke down and got sucked in earlier this week. Again, people with money live in a very different world but at the same time, they are very much like us. I found it interesting because the only image and knowlege I have of Snoop is his persona he puts out as a gansta rapper. He's a pretty decent father if he would stop bribing his children to behave with money.

So after all that tv watching and napping, Ryan came home after watching football and we watched SuperBad. I should have mentioned that I didn't feel 100% yesterday (I don't think scrubbing the floors on my hands and knees helped anything from the day before) so I thought the resting would be good for me. The baby is definitely moving and things are growing/changing. I went to bed last night and tossed and turned. My back is killing me and all I can hope for is that I am a pregnant lady that doesn't need bed rest! I would go insane.

So, I am not into posting resolutions because I usually fail at them. They become the extra large list that I can't complete. This year I am going to try to scale back on work (3 months maternity leave should help that one out) and try to learn how to moderate my activity level. I seem to be either all out or nothing. This applies to so many things in life (eating, cleaning, activity/hobby, etc.). I think that is where the post was headed at the beginning (I cleaned like an insane woman the day before and then yesterday I did NOTHING).

Anyhow, that's it for now. I have to pick up the house since people are coming over this evening. Happy New Years Eve!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I watched another episode of Snopp's "Fatherhood" last night! Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home