Thursday, December 27, 2007

5 Days Left

Christmas went well this year but I have to say it is nice to have my house back to normal. Well, almost normal. I still have to take down my tree tomorrow and put the furniture back.

I didn't get much rest in after the family left today since I put presents away, started gathering all Christmas decor to pack away tomorrow, lots of laundry, cleaning and bill paying. I did finish one book today and am ready to go to bed.

Tomorrow I plan on taking the tree down and packing up the decorations. Then maybe hitting a movie with Jess and cooking my cornish game hens that never quite made it to the oven this week. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday will be days of rest and relaxation. I am sure I will be bored by Sunday but the thought of doing nothing excites me. Maybe I will break down and get a haircut but other than that...lots of nothingness.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I have been thinking of taking the tree down too. It just looks sad without presents under it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home