Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dear Foo Fighters

Dear Foo Fighters,

You rocked out like no other last night and kept me very entertained. Two requests from me though-come back when I am not pregnant so I can stand for the full show and rock out without having tummy pains and don't start your show at 10pm on a school night!

Seriously though, the concert was awesome. They played a good hour of pure rock n roll with lights and plenty of amped up energy. Then they turned it down a notch by running down the catwalk to a second stage to play acoustic. Then it was back to the main stage for a killer ending including the 5 song encore. For 2 solid hours they played their heart out. I think there were maybe 3 or 4 songs I didn't recognize off a first album but other than that, I was singing along.

As this was my first sober concert experience, I have to comment on one thing (which my buzzed up friends and hubby can agree, sobriety had no bearing). 40+ women should not a) get loaded and act like whores at concerts (making out with her girlfriend, her girlfriend's significant other, or the dude standing next to her) b) smoke pot and think she is cool by topping it off with a regular cigarette inside the building in front of a pregnant woman and c) randomly dance with people in the stands that clearly do not want to be touched by her. Also, if you are so skinny and have no butt in which to hold your pants up, wear a belt! I don't care how well waxed your pooper is, I don't want to see it!

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Jess said...

The concert was, quite frankly, the shit. And what's a concert without some tripped out whore to make fun of?

But yeah, I wish Foo and Friends could've started about 2 hours earlier. I can barely keep my eyes open today. Although, I really didn't have any kind of hangover, and even felt that when we left I was pretty sober. Could it be that I have found a way to drink in moderation?

Nah. I doubt that.

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Erin said...

At least you could down caffeine in copious amounts today. I was dragging and had a continuation of drama at work.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

sounds like the foo fighters were swawesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home