Sunday, January 27, 2008

Super Saturday

Saturday was a busy day at the Froyd household. Ryan was up at the crack of dawn to play b-ball with Jon so I thought I should get up and be productive too. Besides all the chores Ryan accomplished (garage cleaning and shed clean out in prep for a new one) he also painted the "grass" in the baby room. I worked all morning cutting stencils out and getting them taped to the wall. It turned out pretty darn good. The next adventure are those darn animals. I don't think I will tackle that today. I may try drawing one or two on the wall but I am feeling pretty warn out.

Between all the physical activity I did yesterday you would think I would have fallen asleep right away. Nope. I tossed and turned until after midnight. Then I moved to the couch and laid awake there for a while. Eventually I fell asleep but woke up at 3 for the nightly bathroom break. After that the sleep was touch and go. Annie had me up before 6 to feed her and then of course, minutes later she wanted to go back outside to beg for treats from the neighbor. I have a few chores for today but I think I can knock them out this morning. The afternoon will be for reading, napping, and possibly a watching a movie.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger Jess said...

When you were up at 3, you could've just joined us for the race!

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Erin said...

My up at 3 is more like I know how to navigate to the bathroom without opening my eyes. I wouldn't necessarily say I was "up." :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home