Sunday, January 27, 2008

Congrats to Jess!

When I got up the second time in the middle of the night to go the bathroom, Ryan reminded me Jess was up and on her way to the race in Mimai. Uff, that was early!

According to the official website, Jess ran her little heart out and her time looks pretty good to me but I don't want to spoil her post nor do I know what she was aiming for. Either way, Congrats to Jess on finishing her half marathon. I hope her report is exciting with no injuries, locked keys in cars, or drama.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Thanks!

I just posted a quick note on my blog for now and will probably post something longer later. Right now, I feel pretty sleepy.

My time was pretty much exactly what I had predicted for myself, so I was happy with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home