Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Half Way There

Today marks week 20 out of 40 of being knocked up. I am half-way there. I have to say, each week is a little different and this week is the tailbone/buttache up the lower back and down the legs week. Not very fun. I also feel very "full" and find certain movements are now restricted. I can't imagine what the next 20 weeks will do to me. Hopefully I can keep the enormousness at bay a little longer.

Last week was a hellish week due to fire storms at work. This week I am just plain busy beyond balance. I had to make the dreaded "I need help" call to my boss today. I hate not being able to prioritize myself but when you have 3 number 1's and 5 number 2's, and a bajillion other "need before end of day" requests, I start to lose my sense of reality. She took a few meetings off my hands and tomorrow's 4 hour training session (cool but I still have to go to the second half on Friday). Hopefully things will calm down but next week looks about as crazy.

I haven't checked my personal email, blogs, or made the three calls I need to do this week. I got home after 7, ate some dinner, took down some pictures in prep for the roofers banging on things tomorrow (they recommended it, I am not that crazy), and watched one episode of Ugly Betty. (Which btw is fantastic. I am sad to say I only have 2 left to go in season 1.) Now it is time for bed because I am exhausted and feel icky.

Maybe tomorrow I will catch up on email, I know I have close to 30 unread messages in my inbox. Good thing my friends email me less than work or that would be at about 150 by now. If you had anything urgent, email me at work or give me a call. I should catch up by this weekend.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I got distracted there for a minute reading about #1's and #2's -- I thought we were talking about bathroom breaks for a second :)

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Doesn't sound like fun. Glad to hear you got our of part of your boring training!

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Crissy Rae said...

Good thing tomorrow is Friday. Hopefully you can sneak in some R&R over the weekend.

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger MN Mom said...

There is a lot of "full" in your future. Wait until LBF's butt is the size of a grapefruit and he sticks it up between your ribs and your breastbone...oh the fun!

I do so love Ugly Betty who would have thunk it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home