Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve day was fun. We met friends for lunch, played a lot of dominos, made a light dinner (after a shrimp platter debacle cleared the kitchen-rotten canned shrimp, not good on the sniffer), and then began the unwrapping of presents.

Santa was good to us all. Lots of nice loot to share and cherish. I was asked what my favorite present was this morning and I honestly couldn't say. I received a lot of nice stuff and each had it's own meaning. One of the funniest presents I received was a subsciption to a salsa of the month club! So far, my salsa and spice meter has been slightly dimished due to LBF but it keeps so I can't wait to begin tasting. Joann sent us some homemade raspberrry jam which was a hit since in the years past, the berries didn't cooperate and we went without. I couldn't wait to have it on toast this morning. It was delicious! I received some nice candles (have to hide those from my mom and sister to make sure they don't go home with one), some fun games from the hubby, the rug for the living room, and too many other goodies to mention one by one.

The rest of the family received good loot too so everyone is checking the goodies out, passing, sniffing, reading, playing, etc. Even the animals were spoiled with new treats and toys.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic stuff. Although I do not wish I was in Minnesota due to the temperature, it is sad not being around the other half of the family. Hopefully they enjoyed their loot and are having a good time with it already.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have/had a splendid weekend and Santa was good to you also.

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM , Blogger Agate Lake Girl said...

Can't wait to see the new rug!
Merry Christmas!

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm gonna steal "Scene It" from you when you're not looking! I told Jerry on the way home tonight that I want that game for our own; it is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home