Saturday, February 03, 2007

Remodeling the House

For those of you that wonder where I have been lately the answer is either at work or working on the house. The hubby remodeled our "family" room formerly known as the "fish room." He built cupboards and a bookshelf, wired surround sound, put up crown molding, we painted, and today we built cornices for above the windows (thanks Joann for the sewing machine-it was put to use today). The room looks fabulous and the new tv is a great investment. Other than cleaning out the old "man room" and turning it into a real guest room, this house has been transformed and updated from top to bottom; side to side.

I always have this great sense of excitement when we start a project, then I have dread and fear while it is in the process, and once it is finished I am so happy and proud of what we have done. I now understand why my parents never wanted to go any where on the weekends. It is great to be at home and enjoy all that you work for. I must be getting old-that was the lamest sentence I have written in a long time.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Congrats on finishing it! Can't wait to see the finished product!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home