Saturday, January 27, 2007

Thank you Joann Fabrics

This has been an interesting week. I scratched my eye and had to make a trip to the eye doctor. Found out I have a scratch and some eye allergy. I left work on time all week except last night (7:30pm was my final departure time). I walked twice during the week, 3 miles each time. And, I just went to Joann Fabrics to purchase some fabric to make window treatments in the room we are remodeling.

I just want to send a shout out to the nice people at Joann Fabrics. I was completely clueless as to what I was looking for other than a striped fabric in a particular color range. I found one I liked but the stripes were going the wrong way. I asked a sales clerk for help and she must have spent 20 minutes with me. She was extraordinarily helpful and nice. Then when I got to the counter to check out, I was waited on by another super nice girl. This is my first shopping experience in South Florida where I truly felt happy to spend my money at a store because they were so customer friendly. Thank you Joann Fabrics....now can that nice young lady come sew my material together?

4 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Jess said...

They have Joann fabrics here in SF?

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Yep, in Davie by DSW and Old Navy.

 
At 1:34 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

the service wasn't just sew-sew?

haha, I crack me up!

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Pretty good play on words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home