Monday, January 22, 2007

How many tries...

I have literally tried 4 times today to post to my blog but that stupid thing called work keeps getting in the way. Everytime I get a sentence typed, someone walks up and then I close the window (I feel super guilty about posting on company time).

Anyhow, as I stated in my last post, my list of chores was much smaller. Believe it or not, but I got them all done except purchasing and planting plants. Which you may say...so what but for me to actually do my ironing and laundry in one day...that is a small victory in this household. Couple that with actually getting groceries and making super...my hubby doesn't know what to think.

Speaking of hubby; there was a long aim session Thursday at work with someone about poisoned food and killing people. Too long to type about but anyhow, I was suckered into making cookies. I put on my best Betty Crocker hat tonight and mixed an egg, water, and oil with a her secret recipe and made a batch of peanut butter cookies. They were supposed to be home made and in my mind, that counts. I even put the fork marks on them. Plus, if I had to mix from pure scratch, I would give someone food poisoning. It was fun for the first round but the waiting to bake a second sheet is ridiculous. I can't believe my mother and grandmother used to make dozens of dozens back in the day. What a long process.

Oh, and I left work by 5:30 tonight. I even ate my own lunch brought from home. I should top it off with a walk tonight but all this healthy wholesome goodness is getting to me. I even skipped having a drink when I got home. I must be getting sick or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home