Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Work and Working Out

This week has been super busy at work (nothing new there). I have been good though with my exercising. I went to the dog park on Sunday and walked for about an hour and then last night I did another 2 miles with the dog and then 1 without her. The secret to the weekday workouts is Jess and Scooter. They keep me motivated. Plus last night I got my one of the two new magazines I just subscribed too. There are some workouts in there that actually seem doable. I am not sure I can work out 5 days a week but there are some good tips to incorporate on the days I don't walk. I will let you know how it goes. I plan on starting them next week.

Food wise....doing ok. Nothing super duper but still diligently trying to eat better and not eat out.

Drink wise...did well until Sunday night and Monday night. I think I can stay on track for a couple more nights until Super Bowl.

Time to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home