Sunday, January 28, 2007

Uff!

What a weekend. Saturday the hubby and I worked like dogs trying to finish the bookshelf and room it is in. You might say "my dog is pretty lazy" but believe me, we worked like there was a bonus at the end waiting for us to retrieve it. After an exhausting day of sanding, painting, and cleaning, we called it a night around midnight. Sunday morning the hubby left for a two day adventure with the inlaws. I stayed home to clean up the rest of the house and organize the new bookshelf. I put our books on it but it is still a work in progress. The room looks good but needs the final window treatments, a few knick knacks, and a small end table. After that is complete, the room is golden.

I also planted some new hibiscus bushes out front and took the dog to the dog park. It is nice and cool out so she ran the whole time (1 hour) with her boyfriend, Scooter. We came home and quickly headed back to Scooter's for dinner, drinks, cards, and desert. It was a great time. I am typing away and she is sleeping already!

All in all a great weekend for accomplishing tasks but not much for relaxation. Hmmmm.....anyone noticing a pattern?

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Scooter is still worn out from his time with Annie on Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home