Sunday, January 21, 2007

My 3 Day Weekend

I had a list a mile long of all the chores I wanted to do over my personal 3 day weekend. Hardly any of them happened but that is ok. I was able to have lunch with friends (twice), bum around, get a free facial (facial was free but I got suckered into buying new products...I will let you know how well I like them later this week), and in general-relax! So, today is Sunday, the day of rest for many, but I will be a busy girl.

I have to get my ironing done, a couple loads of laundry, a couple plants purchased and potted outside, and help the hubby with the crown molding. I have a few other little things but I think that is the main list. Oh, and get groceries. Wish me luck since I honestly would like to just sit around and read magazines and books instead. Maybe after each chore I can take a break to read...

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Did you get your list done?

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Erin said...

All but the plants. I even cooked dinner last night! I have tried three times today to blog about it but I keep getting interrupted. Darn Work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home