Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back on track

I would like to say I am back on track for the new years resolution. It might be a little premature but I have eaten well the last 3 days and not had any alcoholic beverages. I did have some soda yesterday but hey, I can't drop all the good things in life. Last night a friend came over to motivate me by walking with me. We walked for over an hour. First with our crazy mutts and then without them so I could walk faster without having to stop to sniff every blade of grass. It was nice to get outside and move. Hopefully, I will continue to keep this up. Changing a lifestyle is hard work but I think I can do it if I do it one step at a time.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, you can! So, should we make another walking "date" or am I too slow for ya?

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Definitely another walking date!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home