Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Therapy

After a very long Sunday to Sunday schedule at work, I did a little "retail therapy" on Monday. Most people shop for themselves to feel better but I shop for the house. I purchased throw pillows and rugs. I am sure you are as thrilled as my husband was but believe me, those stupid little pillows make a world of difference for finishing off a room.

Anyhow, I am back at work and hoping that it will stay remotely calm this week. My goal is to leave before 5:30pm every day this week. If it said 5pm, I would just be disappointed because I know it won't happen. Let the world prove me long and let me leave at 4:30pm! :)

Have a great week everyone. I am destined to.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger Jess said...

So, did you get to leave before 5:30 yesterday?

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Nope, 6pm. Today I have a meeting from 5-6 so I know there is no chance in hell of leaving early :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home