Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Need some assistance

I started the year with the best of intentions and am really upset that I haven't been able to squeeze some more exercise into my schedule. I have been holding up the eating out less and cooking more (well, the hubby is cooking more). I am far from perfect and didn't set super unrealistic goals but the last few weeks at work have killed me.

My fellow blogger, Jess, is talking about whether to keep her gym membership (she rarely goes) or cross train at our house (we have a bike she can use for spinning and weights). I hope she chooses us because then she will motivate me to get in the garage and do some physical exercise. I hate exercising alone and definitely need someone to keep me motivated. We talked about walking a couple times a week but since I can't seem to get out of work before night time falls, it hasn't happened yet. My only fear is she would be good, come exercise and be gone before I even get home!

What have any of my fellow readers done to put some exercise back into their lives?

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Your excuse is legit though, you work a helluva lot. I would like to walk or use the Froyd gym, and Tues and Thurs work best for me, so maybe you could aim for just those two days to get out of work early?

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Aiming for 2 days...I aim for all 5 and look what happens! Just kidding. Tuesdays and Thursdays work for me, let's make a plan.

 
At 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a AM exercise? Up early and 20min walk. This comes from someone who gets her exersice from chasing kids around the house. But if it was warmer out I would try to walk when its dark.

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Unfortunately the AM exercise option is about the only one I will probably do and stick with. I just hate having to get up that early. Especially after years of being on the ice at 6am. Don't I deserve a break?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home