Thursday, February 08, 2007

Posting delays

I have to apologize for the posting delays but honestly, I have had nothing to blog about lately. We purchased a new bed last night (oh my god, it is glorious), moved our old one into the former man room, and moved the computer and beer fridge (rearranged that room). Looks pretty good. Now...if only I could remove the NASCAR stuff from the walls...I guess I can leave it a little longer. Poor hubby feels like he has lost all his manliness in the house (even though he has a mega gaming and video center).

I have been holding up my New Year's resolution. Nothing spectacular but I have been adding in eating at work a couple days a week, cutting back on alcohol consumption, and been walking 2 nights a week. Last Thursday my walking partner was sick and I had a million excuses not to walk by myself so I didn't. I felt guilty all weekend but figured the up and down construction stuff took care of that missed day. On Tuesday we walked 4 miles instead of 3. I am on target for another 3 mile tonight. I had wanted to start doing some extra stuff on the other days of the week but haven't quite started that yet. Maybe next week? Baby steps is what I keep telling myself.

I have a sore throat and am hoping it doesn't turn into sickness. Vitamins, vitamin C drops, water...that's what keeps a girl healthy, right?

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM , Blogger Jess said...

My students recommended Zicam or Arborne as ways of fighting off something. Wish I'd known about that kind of stuff before I was sick last week.

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

or you could go work in a hospital part time for a few years, and inoculate yourself against every sickness known to mankind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home