Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post Valentine's Day Post

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Ours was rather low key but check this out-my hubby wrote me a poem. It was true Froydian grammar and antics. I would love to publish it here but it is not for the general public. That poem tops all gifts so far (well, not the diamonds). We made lobster tails and crab legs. Ate, watched the news, and went our separate ways. He played video games and I watched tv. Such a loving couple we are. Tonight we go to Huey Lewis and the News. This seems to have been a week long event this year (flowers on Monday, gifts on Tuesday, dinner and poem on Wednesday, concert on Thursday...what will Friday bring?).

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day and if you didn't, I hope you drank a lot! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home