Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February...a month of visitors and events

Since my last post, I have had a sore throat, drank too much wine at a wine party, been hungover and contemplated dying, had friends visit, thrown a party for said friends, been to the Renaissance Festival (no pickle this year!), been to a bbq, and gotten over my sore throat. Not too bad for 3 days worth of adventures.

Monday was back to normal (which means work). The hubby was good and sent me tulips for an early valentines gift. I am not a fan of red roses or flowers on valentines day so receiving them a couple days early was a great surprise. Tonight should entail some walking with Jess, Scooter, and Annie (hoping the hubby goes to the grocery store while we walk-I made a list last night).

I have upheld the walking so far but the drinking came crashing down last Friday. I couldn't even stomach a beer until Sunday and only had 2 all day. Guess that is one way to make me cut back on the drinking.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, just the thought of wine currently makes me feel icky.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home