Monday, January 08, 2007

2007 Optimism and Drive...

My 2007 optimism and drive is dying rather quickly. I have been doing pretty good with the eating/bringing lunches from home and cooking dinner but the exercise thing fell through the cracks today. I worked over 11 hours today and have been gone since 7:30am. It is almost 8:30pm. I had the best intentions of biking tonight but I am exhausted. Maybe I will get up early and ride or at least tomorrow night I will for sure. No excuses. (and yes Jess, walking or doing some other activity will be fun)

I was thinking work would slowly ramp up after vacation but it started the year burning hot and spreading like wild fire. I worked most of Sunday from home and slaved away all day today. I like being busy but being this busy makes me sick to my stomach. I didn't even go the bathroom until 4pm today and I usually go several times before noon each day. This has me worried because I really wanted to apply to teach a couple classes but with work as busy as it is, the last thing I want to do is come home and teach or grade papers. I will see how the next couple weeks go and if there is no end in sight, teaching may have to wait a while.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Uff, that's too many hours at work; that kind of time should only be dedicated to sleeping.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home