Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday

After an early evening of kicking my hubby's butt at cards last night, he went to bed. I stayed up and read for a while. He has me reading one of the last books he read by Dean Koontz. So far, it's pretty good. The funny thing is I made him make a deal with me to read one of my Janet Evanovich books :) The one I asked him to read deals with NASCAR and racing so I think he will find some humor in it. He will never admit it, but he will like it.

This morning he mowed the lawn and I planted two new plants out front, 2 in the porch, and one on the patio. I also put new mulch around the plants out back. That was more than enough fresh air and yardwork for me. The breeze was deceiving, I thought it was cooler outside. At least I will go to Chicago with a pink tint.

This afternoon I have been lazy. Ran to Target and have been reading the book from last night. I need to pack and get to bed early. Not sure how much blogging I will do in Chi-town.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

Not to be an annoyance or anything, but now that you're done with your master's degree won't your blog name have to be changed?

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Jess said...

First I think she has to decide on a new theme. Remember, she was soliciting for advice on that. I think she should take up knitting and rename the blog "Stitch n Bitch."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home