Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Daylight Savings

I still haven't recovered from the time change. I wake up at 5am like clockwork thinking it is 6am and that I have another 20 minutes to go before the dog and I have to get up. I realize I have over an hour but then contemplate sneaking out of bed to go to the bathroom and not waking the dog. After about 20 minutes of indecisiveness, I usually get up, go the bathroom and have to convince the dog it isn't time for the day to begin. Then I can't get back to sleep until about 10 minutes before I have to get up.

I know I shouldn't complain and should think about getting up that hour earlier to take advantage of the daylight (sarcasm implied there). On the way home it is dark out and it makes it seem like it is much later at night. I get so tired and now that I don't have school work, all I want to do is go to bed. It is 7:30 and I could easily hit the hay and sleep a full nights sleep.

I bet some of you are wondering about my list of a million things I wanted to do once school was done...eh! That's the thing about my lists; I complete them when they are super long or there is a deadline. I have hours worth of ironing to do but guess what-not tonight. I have books to read but I think they will put me to sleep. I also have some DVD's to watch but again, might fall asleep. Exercising after dinner doesn't sound appealing either. I guess it's time to pick a new hobby. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Knitting?

 
At 1:55 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

video games.

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Knitting isn't my strong suit. Tried that when Grandma was still around and all I could accomplish were variations on a square or rectangle (lots of hot pads and scarfs that year).

Video games turn your brain to mush. Just kidding. That is a thought.

Any more?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home