Thursday, November 02, 2006

New list but not a hobby

On the way to work today I felt guilty about being a bum last night and going to bed before my tv shows even started. So the list for this weekend consists of washing my car and finally cleaning out my trunk (2 year old Halloween costume lives in it). I also want to pot some new plants and try to rescue my hibiscus that has a nice disease on it. If for some reason I actually accomplish all of those icky chores, I will think seriously about applying for a teaching position at work and maybe even tackle some laundry.

Time to get tackle some real work at work.

4 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Why feel guilty? TV shows don't have feelings. But "Lost" was pretty good -- Eko died!

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Erin said...

You *itch! I haven't watched it yet! I hope you are lying and putting false information in my head.

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Oopsie.

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Erin said...

No worries.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home