Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wine and Cheese Night

Wine and cheese night was a success on my end. I had a variety of goodies to eat and everyone brought great wines and snacks. We polished off 8 bottles which would be a bottle a piece but many had only a couple glasses which meant more for the winos. I just got done cleaning up from the party. Annie was a pain in the butt but other than her it was a success. A couple of the guys were good and picked up their wives/significant others. No one was unsafe and that is always a perfect end cap.

Next weekend is halloween...not sure if I will be that safe. School will be over so I hope Ryan is up to being sober cab! I didn't get a vacation like him so he owes me one full week of dealing with Annie in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I'm not sure if I fully appreciated the fine wines and cheese as much as I should have -- something tells me that appreciation is not found in the toilet.

I am not well today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home