Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Too old

I am too old to attend rock concerts on school nights! The hubby surprised me with G 'n' R tickets for last night (he got a great deal on good seats). The concert itself was great which was surprising for a band of no name players with Axl Rose. It was the hour plus waiting for them to open the doors to let us in (still don't know why they opened them late) and then the hour and 20 minute wait for the band to take the stage after the other acts...but, once they started-it was good. They finally took the stage at 11:20 and ended at 1:35am. We walked home from the concert (only 1.5 miles from our house) so it was well after 2 before we went to bed. Ryan was up at 5:30 and I didn't go back to sleep. This day just won't end! I can't wait to go to bed when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home