Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party

We went to a Halloween party last night. Every year, Ryan gets an idea to "create" a character or costume from scratch. He's been "super white trash man," "skull face," and "scary clown." This year he outdid himself and went as Ric Flair (the wrestler). He has been planning and working for months on this idea. He made a wrestling championship belt, boots, and a robe with feathers. He also cut a wig to look like this guy. The funniest part is that he had to wear little biker shorts and SHAVE his chest, back, and arm pits! He was pretty naked but had a show to deliver to the masses. He had intro music and lines scripted. Ah...such craziness. Myself, after being creative last year and making myself a spider, I cheaped out and bought a bar wench outfit.

Everyone looked great this year. I will try to post a picture (I know a new added bonus to my blog) or go check Ryan's or Jess's blog...they will have one up as soon as they sober up. Just kidding. I think Ryan had to drink a little bit more than usual to be so naked in front of his friends because for the first time in party history, we were the first to leave. It was a good choice because he was up early and trimmed the neighbors bushes that are poking through my fence and made me breakfast. With this extra hour...maybe we will accomplish a lot today.

Time to go clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home