Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dog Park

Tonight my dog, Annie, met her boyfriend, Scooter, and they went to the dog park together. They are so darn cute. Scooter was a ball of fire and a big dog made him a little nervous so he huddled up next to Annie and she told that big dog to leave Scoots alone. For those of you have met Annie, she is a loving, possessive, hyper pointer mix. She loves me and our friends but will not have any of us pay attention to dogs outside of the circle of friends. Tonight she barely snipped at any other dogs and was quite fun to watch at the park. The best moment was when we walked through a large group of people and dogs and she mistakenly took some other girls pastey white legs for mine. Jess and I walked quite a ways away and looked back at her. She had the moment of oh, oh...you aren't my mom, where is my mom? panic about her. She looked around and we both called for her and then she had the oh, thank god, I thought you left me, look. Quite humorous.

Afterwards the dogs came home to torture the cat while we grabbed a bite to eat. Then we came back to watch lost while they annoyed the crap out of us. Guess the dog park is only good for the ride home...

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

I was hired by Kaplan Test Prep, working on getting people up to speed on the SAT and teh GRE.

Unfortunately it wasn't Kaplan Higher Ed, but when you need a job, you need a job.

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Ah...then I won't be able to kick your butt if you mess up.

Hang in there. I hear McDonald's has a nice University :)LOL!

Seriously though, it will eventually work out.

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I've looked in teaching test prep before, but alas, they want you to have done well on those standardized tests, and I can't recall/don't have records of my SAT and ACT scores, and I did not do great on the GRE.

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Froyd said...

they're making me retest to prove that I can do well, so we'll see how it goes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home