Friday, October 27, 2006

What a week

The last two weeks have been a little out of the ordinary. This was the final week with my boss. She left today (this morning to be exact). It was very sad because I was learning so much from her. She took me out for lunch on Thursday to celebrate finishing up school. Right before lunch, she drilled me about practicing my elevator speech and my interview type answers. There is turmoil at work and everyone is trying to evaluate what I do and what to do with me and my position. The good news is that most of the changes so far have been positive in trying to further my career. After grumbling through and being ticked off, I do appreciate what she was doing with me. I just hate being put on the spot like that.

I think that even though life hasn't been too strenuous physically, my brain and emotions are shot this week. I have been so tired. I hope to rest up tomorrow, do a little shopping, and then go to a Halloween party. I wasn't very good with the exercise thing this week but I did eat a little better. Hopefully I won't consume too many drinks or candy tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home