Saturday, November 04, 2006

Barely touched my list

The wind was whipping like mad today so I thought it best not to try to wash my car because I would have been more wet than it. So, with that attitude, I also skipped working on my plants. I did however clean the house, iron 10+ pairs of pants, catch up on my tv shows from last week, play with the wild animals, start some laundry, and go purchase a winter coat.

Burlington Coat Factory rocks! I have been there several times before but never really found much. I was on a mission to look for a wool pea coat. I didn't get a pea coat but I did get a cashmere and wool blend. Nothing like getting a $400 coat for $150! There were so many to chose from but since I was in a hurry and alone, I pulled 5 different styles and took the one that fit the best.

Ryan hunted all day (or should I say looked for animals to kill but they were too smart for him). He is beat so I think this evening will be low key. I am going to go kick his butt in cards. Tomorrow I might try to tackle some more chores but more than likely I will run to the mall and Target. My main job is to pack for my trip to Chicago. I leave at the ass crack of dawn Monday morning.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Have fun in Chicago! Hopefully the weather will be agreeable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home